MultiStock is our software solution for complete Warehouse Management, helping you efficiently control your customers supply chain and warehouse activities from, dispatch, receipt through to storage and delivery.
MultiStock is highly configurable and allows you to manage multiple warehouses and multiple structures including floor zones, racking, liquid and more. Fully integrated with MultiFreight your staff will not be wasting time double keying the same information again and again.
- Easily manage all of your customers stock throughout the supply chain
- Manage multiple warehouses
- Multi structure warehouses, Racking, floor zones and more
- Easily manage warehouse movements – receipts, dispatches, pick lists
- Automated multi-currency billing
- Bonded stock tracking
- Extensive reporting, stock control visibility
- Fully integrated with our freight management system
- Cloud or on premise deployments
Business Intelligence Reporting
MultiAnalytics is a business intelligence reporting tool that gives you full visibility and clarity of your business data.
MultiAnalytics gives you access to the core MultiFreight data in an interactive and flexible way that allows you to create your own queries, views and reports that can be emailed to your directors and customers.
KPI reporting, Data cleansing has never been easier.
- Visibility of all of your company data
- Create your own reports, KPIs, Profit & Loss, and much more…
- Schedule statistical reports to be emailed to your directors and customers
- Graphical dashboard reporting
- Get faster answers to your business questions
- Data Cloud Warehousing Technology
Track & Trace Online Portal
Today your customers want visibility of what they have ordered and its current status. MultiTrack is a cloud portal service that will help provide this to your customers.
The screens are branded with your company logo and colours with the choice of standard or bespoke customised layouts. Your customers will be able to access their booking information 24 x 7, along with access to any documents you wish them to have PODs, bill of ladings, invoices, customs and more.
- Give customers online access to current and historic orders
- Unlimited secure access
- Standard or customised layouts
- Give access to documents, Invoices, PODs, Customs etc
- Allow customers to book online
- Automated Carrier Updates
- Give visibility to, Events, Milestones, Job status
- Allow customers to export data for reporting
- Simple monthly cloud service
Liner & Ships Agency
Many carriers need reliable agents who have strong relationships with local companies who have the skills to deliver cost effective and on-time services.
The liner agency functions extend MultiFreight’s sea freight export and import capabilities to streamline liner agency operations.
From within the liner agency functions you have access to all of the core business functionality as well as the specialised support you need to manage a liner agency business.
- Export and import shipments
- Voyage management
- Integration with third-party systems
- Vessel-level updating
- Arranging transport
- Automated costing and invoicing
- Integration with transport companies
MultiDox is a digital mailroom service that automates the processing of incoming paper and electronic documents using document scanning and patented capture technologies.
MultiDox is fully integrated with MultiFreight and will improve accuracy and reduce processing time by attaching documents such as PODs automatically to the job and automatically matching purchase invoices.
- Automated processing of incoming paper and electronic documents
- Automatic purchase invoice matching
- Up to the minute creditor status information
- Batch POD processing
- HMRC Compliant
- Fully integrated with MultiFreight and MultiTrack
Purchase Order Supply Chain Management
MultiChain manages your customers Purchase Orders – no matter how large or complex.
You can standardise incoming Purchase Orders, consolidate goods for different orders into a single consignment, identify the location and status of items, monitor supply against order and build shipments for onward distribution.
Once the Purchase Order enters the system you can keep track of the status of the order right down to the level of individual line items.
- Manage all your customers contracts and purchase orders in one place
- Import electronic data files or manually key in purchase orders
- Single and Multiple Contracts, Purchase Orders and Product Agreements
- Easily identify the status of each order and supply chain movement
- Remote access for agents and overseas factories
- Online portal visibility for tracking and order creation
- Extensive Reporting
- Available as cloud and on premise deployments
- No double keying as full integrated with the suite of solutions
Through streamlined workflows and an easy to use interface that ensures smooth data input.
Our built in business intelligence module provides you with complete supply chain visibility.
Grow More Quickly
With decision making at your fingertips and totally scaleable solutions for your long term future.
Want to know more? Drop us a quick email or give us a call.
+44 (0) 1473 212 421