HMRC has published, or updated, some further CDS guidance, which has been added as links to our CDS resource page.
These additional and or updated guides include:
- Differences between CHIEF and CDS – exactly as it suggest, the differences between submitting on CHIEF and the new CDS platform.
- Customs Declaration Service Toolkit – a comprehensive overview of CDS, detailing the benefits of the new system, as well as more information about how businesses prepare.
- Commodity Code guidance – this outlines how to resolve common commodity code error messages in CDS.
- Example Declarations – HMRC’s guide on correctly submitting data elements for a range of declarations
- Error Code list - this outlines the CDS error codes, and how best to resolve errors.
Our CDS resource page provides a host of links and downloads to assist you in your preparation for CDS transition. You can find the page HERE.
Please don’t forget that MultiFreight, in conjunction with Vartan Consultancy, will be holding a live webinar on 2nd March at 10am , to explain and discuss the key differences, our roll out plan and to run through some screens.
You can register for the webinar HERE.