From January 2022, we enter phase two of Brexit and the additional requirements that relate to customs procedures.
MultiFreight, in conjunction with Vartan Consultancy, will be holding a live webinar on 30th September, from 10am for approx 1 hour, to explain and discuss the changes you need to be ready for.
The topics being discussed include:
- ‘Delayed Declaration’ scheme finishes on 01.01.2022
- From 01.01.2022 a full Customs entry (or SFD for authorised traders) will be required for ALL EU cargo entering the UK
- If you are an importer are you going to complete your own entries or use a third party?
- If you are already working with a third party do they have the capacity to meet the demands of 01.01.2022?
- Are you using/will you use ‘PIVA’ Postponed Import Vat Accounting?